Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Need Inspired?






I'm not sure how your day was.  Mine was good but it still doesn't hurt to be inspired.  I'm lucky to "work" in a fantastic environment that is alive every single day and you don't have to look very hard to be encouraged.  

My hope for those that are reading this is that you are able to be in a place daily that can lift you up when you need it or takes you even higher if your day is rolling along nicely.  If you're not, maybe see last weeks post (The Fab Five). 

My other hope is that you are in a place daily where you can lift someone else up as well.  If you've been encouraged pay it back by encouraging someone else.  Everyone can always use a little encouragement and you may be the person in line to offer it.  Remember, it costs $0.00 to be a decent human being.

I happened upon a Bridges2Harmony rehearsal a few hours ago and was able to just stand and be encouraged by the amazing talent and passion of this group.  They inspired me and I thank them for that.  Today it was a musical performance.  Tomorrow it may be an athletic practice, something I witness in the hallway, or a conversation with a student, parent, or coach.  Not knowing where the inspiration will come from and who may offer it is what makes each day special. 

Thank You Roosevelt.

Perfect? No.
Always easy? No.
Inspiring? YES!

So...need inspired?  Here's Bridges2Harmony from this year's Winter Concert.



p.s. You're welcome

#bleedblue

1 comment: